Hoboken Week in Review: 4/5/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – April 5, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, April 5, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Bhalla Unfit – Resident makes case that one local politician is rotten to the core.
- Not perfect – Someone bitches that the city should tow away an “ugly” car.
- Ka-Ching! – Fancy homes in Hoboken creeping up on the magic $5 million mark.
- Overload – We talk about how much “chatting” is too much, while others focus on the absolute importance of silence.
- THEFT – City steals from everyone in the name of “safety.” Yeah, right.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Office Depot – Doomed in Hoboken as well as hundreds of other locations.
- Mr Game! – Students from Stevens create a kick-ass board game. You can still opt in to their Kickstarter!
- walkTHIShouse – Hoboken resident offers 3D bling for your Real Estate listing.
- The Ainsworth – They got a sign – that make’s them “official” now.
- Lonely? – Then join a local social group in town and meet other people.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers for stuff being peddled as “entertainment” these days.