Hoboken Week in Review: 3/22/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – March 22, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, March 22, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Grade: “F” – City FLUNKED snow cleanup for the 2014/2015 season. Expel them!
- “Creating spaces” – The only thing the city created space for was filthy snow.
- $100 million – Not the Powerball jackpot – but money stolen and flushed down the drain by the city!
- Trashed – City breaks shit, then uses your money to fix it.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- St. Patrick’s Day – Came and went. We’re all still here.
- Links Residential – New Realtor competing for the commissions.
- Go Postal – Avoiding stolen packages.
- Juice Bar – Apparently coming to First Street.
- Yafit – One toxic business gone.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers (for what will soon be a “dying” industry.)