Hoboken Week in Review: 3/8/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – March 8, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, March 8, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Fair Weather Biz – How do you feel about businesses that only stick around when money’s good?
- Dog Park Drive-by? – What happens at some dog parks – we’ll never know.
- SNAP! – Red light cameras still snapping away… for what?
- Lunch time offenders – When hunger pangs strike, city breaks law.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- St. Paddy’s What? – Some people milling around with alcohol as their prime objective.
- Hoboken Comedy – Again this week.
- Hudson County Art Supply – Keeping creativity flowing without a hitch.
- Guinness Book of Vacant – Odd that a prime piece of retail space just sits empty for decades.
- Orlando Physical Therapy – For babies as well.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers (or go for a walk?).