Hoboken Photo Leftovers for January 31st
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 31, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Weird. We were told the recently closed Helmers’ had a new tenant – but there’s a “for lease” sign in the window. Hmmm.
- Photo 2: Say “Hoboken Road Work Sucks” five times fast. Not easy to do.
- Photo 3: Beethoven’s Veranda on “winter break” in case you were Jonesing for shrubbery.
- Photo 4: Interesting. The “for rent” sign at the doomed Copper Kettles location is gone. Wonder what business will try their luck at that cursed spot next?
- Photos 5-9: The winter storm that left a few inches in Hoboken won first prize in the hype contest.
Who’s craving warm weather yet?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!