Hoboken Photo Leftovers for January 17th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 17, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Little Grocery now open with their 2nd location uptown! Pay ’em a visit! (1212 Wash)
- Photo 3: We told you a GNC vitamin store was coming to Washington Street!
- Photo 4: Vivi Bubble Tea also making progress (although it’s taking forever…)
- Photo 5: Not a week goes by where some drunk does NOT smash a window in Hoboken.
- Photos 6-8: Your weekly does of PSE&G “road wrecking!”
62 days left until spring!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!