Hoboken Week in Review: 1/11/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – January 11, 2015
How’s the start of the new year so far? Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, January 11, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- More Real Estate – How much can Hoboken handle?
- Traffic Squeeze – 14th Street loses a lane, gains more backlogs.
- New Year’s Eve Miracle – Hobokenite Eric Feltz saves a baby’s life at an uptown pharmacy.
- HPU Hypocrisy – New year, same old BS arrogance from city thieves.
- Morons amongst us – Can you believe some people can’t tell the difference between a mailbox and UPS box?
- Foursquare “Expert” – If you’re an “expert” on any mainstream social media site – you made some serious vocational errors along the way.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Village Pourhouse – Done (for now). Coming back as a more “mature” bar.
- Making the cut in 2015 – Are some businesses in Hoboken already teetering on the edge?
- DECIEM – Hoboken has a multi-million dollar “beauty” business!
- Liberty Realty – Upgrading one of their offices.
- Sound City Electronics – Many Mile Square families have hi-tech sound and video systems.
- Total Coverage Insurance – Moves out of a Washington Street spot.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – I really wonder what the next plateau is for big-budget movies… up or down? Because 3D didn’t work out too well.