Hoboken Week in Review: 1/4/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – January 4, 2015
The last two weeks of the year are always a nice walk in the park, but stuff still happens nonetheless! Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, January 4, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- PATH changes? – A transportation entity tries to be responsible and save money – yet riders are PISSED!
- Pothole HQ – Hoboken streets have hit an official “all time low.” How irresponsible
- They’re watching you! – Cameras everywhere including at Pier A Park.
- City Arrogance – Employees think traffic rules and regulations do NOT apply to them.
- Rock Slide! – Sybil’s Cave has visitors (of the mineral deposit type).
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Clarke’s Doomed – Short-lived.
- K9dergarten Gone – Again, Jersey City proves to be more welcoming to local businesses.
- Unique Flowers – Trying their luck on Washington Street.
- Hoodstarter – Who should “decide” what businesses come to Hoboken?
- New Year’s Resolutions? – Or permanent life-changes? Your choice!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See what’s playing this weekend and decide whether to part with your money.