Hoboken Photo Leftovers for December 27th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 27, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hoboken City Hall was festive as always…
- Photo 2: Naturally, because they take money from residents and visitors daily!
- Photo 3: Unlike fake Christmas decorations, some Hoboken buildings had the real deal!
- Photo 4: Gross. Some parents just leave soiled baby diapers in the middle of Elysian Park.
- Photo 5: More neighborhood pride, as Onieal’s also like to keep their sidewalks clean.
- Photo 6: We told you those fire hydrant poles would become targeted!
Last photo leftover post for 2014!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!