5 on 5 Winter Basketball League
Hoboken 5 on 5 Winter Basketball League now forming
Looking for some competitive fun? Want to work off the holiday gingerbread cookie rolls of fat on your weak, lazy body? Good news! A new (5 on 5) winter basketball league is now forming!
The league begins on Sunday, January 18th – and will be played at the Hoboken Catholic School and Boys & Girls Club gymnasiums.
Register here: active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=14561
2015 Hoboken Elite Winter Basketball League
The best priced and well run adult basketball league in Hudson County and the only one to offer cash prizes. All games are played in Hoboken, NJ and the winning team will receive a $500 cash prize on the spot in singles plus more. All league details are below;
- Hoboken Catholic (555 7th Street-Between Madison & Monroe) * Brand New Court *
- Hoboken Boys & Girls Club (123 Jefferson Street) * Brand New Court *
Game Days and Times: (League Starts Sunday January 18, 2015)
Sundays (5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm Game Times)
Fridays (8pm Game)
League Fee: Team $1,200 (Discount of $100 applied if you have at least 3 members currently playing in the 3-on-3 League.)
Individual Fee $135
Register as a team before January 1, 2015 and receive an additional $100 off.
(Other Hudson County league fees are $1275 and each team has to pay extra $320 for refs so this league is $395 cheaper and offers all Hoboken location games and a lot more)
League Features: (All Included in the $1200/$1000 Team Fee)
- 8 (22 Minute Half) Games plus Play-offs
- 2 Licensed Refs, Scorekeeper, and Statistician at all games
- 10 League Reversible Jerseys
- Updated Stats and Standings Website
- Weekly Video Highlights posted to the Website
- Team Champs get 50% off league fee for next season and runner up gets 25% off.
- Cash Prize and leading stat awards
- All-Star Game with special all-star team shirts and 3 PT Shooting Contest with awards.
- Easy online team registration with credit card processing.
Our Winter season will max out at only 12 teams so please register ASAP.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact league commissioner Andrew Impastato at 732-995-0815.