Hoboken Week in Review: 12/21/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – December 21, 2014
Happy First Day of Winter! Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, December 21, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Bhalla Blunder – This bonehead should just say he was wrong and quit. They’ll never admit fault. Ever.
- Hoboken Image Makeover – Or is it “Reputation Rescue?” A million bucks spent for some very low-priority crap in town.
- Retail Overload – Does Hoboken just have “too many stores?”
- Pedestrians or Cattle? – Hoboken feels the need to corral pedestrians because they’re a hazard to themselves and drivers.
- Buzzed Driving – Is drunk driving, so they say. Plus, any cop can flat out decide your fate. How does that make you feel?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Barnabas Health Stop – Urgent care spots have customers, believe it or not!
- Fill the Void – What would you want to see at 506 Jefferson Street?
- Ultimate Smoke – And trendy “vaping” e-cig shop opens near PATH train.
- Teens for Jeans – Homeless kids need to wear pants, too.
- Winter Reading List – Check out the books the local reading club picked out for the first half of 2015.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – 10 bucks says you won’t see “The Interview” in a theater next week!