Hoboken Week in Review: 12/14/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – December 14, 2014
Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, December 14, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Parking Difficulties – Ordinary people fumble with ridiculous “muni-meters.”
- Secret Gas – The cheapest gas is just a hop skip and a jump from Hoboken.
- Lottery Looting? – Think about it. Would we be better off without the state run lottery sham?
- Sinatra 99! – Would “Ole Blue Eyes” still be able to sing if he were alive today?
- Flood Dud – All they hype from forecasters only led to minor puddling in Hoboken.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Little Grocery expands – Tasty egg sandwiches coming right up (town that is!)
- Hoboken Christmas – A few people practice that Christian holiday in Hoboken still.
- Shoprite Delivers – Some surprising good deals if you look!
- Empire Oral Surgery – New tooth doc takes the place of an old tooth doc.
- Have yourself a very Latin Xmas – Spice up your holiday catering with some of the best food the mile square has to offer.
- Organic Wine – Hoboken has a small, but growing selection of better wines.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Birdman looks interesting. But will still wait for DVD.