Hoboken Week in Review: 12/7/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – December 7, 2014
Just over three weeks left in 2014! Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, December 7, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Mile Square Gridlock – Planned months in advance, city hall dumbfounded.
- Poop Pump! – The city also trying to sneak a smelly contraption next to kindergarten kids!
- “Pier C is for Camera” – Teach your kids the ABC’s with some spy cameras while playing at the park!
- Shopping Hype! – It seems as if the shopping frenzy hardly materialized.
- City Smackdown – If they only realized that hurting small biz is not a good long term strategy.
- Shooting fish in a barrel – Deliveries are easy targets in Hoboken.
- Twilight Zone – What if city hall vanished? Would Hoboken go to hell in a hand basket?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- lululemon athletica – Perfect place for yoga pants.
- Hoboken Farms – Best Christmas present for picky foodies.
- GNC – Over-priced protein powder coming to the main drag.
- Frosty the Snowman – Appearing for the kids at a local bar restaurant!
- Ricky’s – Doomed due to rent overload!
- Makovers – Is still here for your beauty needs, though!
- “News” no longer – You can do without TV news for sure!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Nothing new this week. Save your money!