Hoboken Photo Leftovers for November 22nd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 22, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Looks like they had some structural issues over at Debaun Auditorium on the Stevens Campus.
- Photo 2: Hoboken’s third place for “blo jobs” opens – Blo-It-Out on Washington between 12th & 13th.
- Photo 3: Park and Garden Hoboken also quickly reaching it’s final “identity.”
- Photo 4: Amazing. CVS uptown only had ONE modest “flu shot” sign. They must be suffering since they stopped selling smokes.
- Photo 5: The obligatory “road closed” entry of the week (4th & Grand).
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!