Hoboken Photo Leftovers for October 11th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: October 11, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Serious construction going on at 4th & Jefferson. What will it be you ask? You guessed it – more infrastructure-straining apartments!
- Photo 2: The Monroe Center in the process of upgrading their prehistoric pedestrian bridge. Nice & transparent now (unlike our city gov’t).
- Photo 3: Never really seen the brandy-new pickup truck the Hoboken Fire Department got. Wonder what the purpose is? To schlep stuff around?
- Photo 4: Construction progress at the infamous Mercury Lot in midtown.
- Photo 5: Big props on 10 years for Little Grocery – home of “Hoboken’s Best Egg Sandwich” (butter is the secret ingredient in case you were wondering).
- Photo 6: The opening consensus about Jack’s Cabin downtown is that it’s small (almost cramped), but well decorated – but more importantly is over-priced for what you get. SW Hoboken is NOT Manhattan, people!
Another rainy start to an otherwise seasonable weekend. Par for the course.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!