Hoboken Week in Review: 9/14/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – September 14, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, September 14, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Weehawken shames Hoboken – How a city mere steps away can look so much better than Hoboken is amazing.
- Homeless Poop – Gross. Human fecal matter sprayed everywhere!
- Mother Nature Controllers – Public money given to those who think they can play God.
- Gridlock – Traffic signs and paint can’t stop idiots from wrecking it for everyone else.
- Hmm. Is that oil I smell? – Brother. Construction site strikes black gold.
- HPU Hypocrisy – When will you stop giving them your money?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Prime Cycle – Sweat while you pedal in place – now open uptown!
- Copper Kettles – Closing on the main drag.
- Reign Hoboken – Not flooding, but the same club with a new name.
- Queen Margherita – Waterfront Italian coming soon.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Have you bought local veggies lately? Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See James Gandolfini’s last work on the big screen.