How much would this cost in Hoboken?
Here’s a little Friday fun a Hoboken411 reader sent me a few days ago.
I’m sure many have received this email already, and it’s probably a scam, but it’s still funny nonetheless.
Toronto’s smallest house is for sale!
It’s nothing short of a ‘Glorified Tent’ .. or is it?
- You live alone or with one other person (or an extremely small dog) .. or if
- You don’t have much stuff (barely more than a homeless person) .. or if
- You miss that cute little apartment you lived in while teaching English in Japan
THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU ! !
This house, located near the intersection of Dufferin Street and Rogers Road is believed to be Toronto’s smallest house. Occupying what used to be a driveway, it’s a one bedroom, one bathroom home that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet (2.2 metres) wide and 113.67 feet (34.6 metres) long and has an interior area of just under 300 square feet (under 28 square metres).
See the interior and backyard after the jump!
Here’s the living room, looking towards the front of the house
Here’s the living room again, looking towards the back …
Here’s the kitchen. Note that despite the small space, they’ve managed to fit a washer and dryer into the place.
Here’s the bedroom. It comes with a Murphy bed, which is a necessity in such a space. This is what it looks like with the Murphy Bed down
And here the bedroom with the Murphy Bed retracted:
You also get some patio space out back.
Here it is, looking towards the front of the house:
And here’s the patio looking towards the back:
Here are the home’s “Listed Features”:
- Completely re-done top-to-bottom, front-to-back!
- Tumbled stone entrance walk
- Renovated Bath
- Renovated Kitchen with newer stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
- Bedroom with Murphy Bedd + ‘Built-Ins’ … (doubles as a den)!
- Walk-out to fenced patio
- 100 Amp service
- 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver
- Window Air Conditioner Available
THE PRICE ? ? ?
You get all this for