1203 Washington fire donation locations
Updated the list and added fundraisers.
The silver lining in these tragic events is that people in the community come together to help those in need. Frankly, it’s getting a little difficult to keep up with all the places you can donate for the victims of the 1203 Washington St. Fire.
So let’s start a central list of where you can help.
Help the 1203 Washington Street Fire Victims
- City Councilwoman Beth Mason is holding a fundraiser this Thursday at 8pm at the Madison Bar & Grill. Click image for larger view of flier, or see original post for more on where to donate.
- Councilman Michael Russo is also having a fundaiser at the Elks Lodge on the 12th. See link for more information.
Gently worn clothing, unopened personal items (such as new toiletries, undergarments, etc.), and non-perishable foods are now being accepted at:
- The YMCA on 13th & Washington
- The ground floor of Hoboken City Hall on Washington & Newark (use the Newark Street entrance)
- Emanuel’s Salon was supposed to be another location, but that may have changed – will update later
- Wachovia Bank. Make checks payable to: 2nd Ward Victims Fire Fund
- Red Cross. Donate online at www.njredcross.org (link fixed)
Please feel free to email me if there are any other locations you can assist and donate. I will update the list periodically.