Hoboken Week in Review: 3/30/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – March 30, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 30, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Zimmer Falsities? – A “report” concludes our “mayor” is full of crap.
- Man Hit by NJ Light Rail – Proof that bikes and big cities don’t really mix.
- Cleanup Woes – Residents miffed by noisy job site.
- Not safe for cars – Whether you’re a resident or visitor – criminals don’t care.
- City Garbage – What do you do about messy sidewalks in Hoboken?
- Fire Hydrant Flags – Added cost – but for the sake of “Safety!” Please help us!
Updates & Events
- Krank Hoboken – New fitness center opens downtown.
- Verde Vita – Genuine Italian Coffee & Pastry shop opens uptown.
- Planet Sun – Opening up 3rd “artificial tan” center in midtown.
- Hoboken to the Burbs – Realtors capitalizing on people who want to leave.
- Facebook Fraud – People getting ripped off left and right with social networking.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Finally a decent movie playing this weekend.