Hoboken Week in Review: 3/9/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – March 9, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 9, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Selective Reval Favoritism – Hospital saves a million bucks! Some folks in Hoboken are essentially paying for that!
- Hoboken Pothole Reform – Filling the potholes makes ZERO difference. How about we prevent them entirely?
- Huddle Graveyard – Long after “big game” is over – garbage remnants remain at Pier A Park.
- City Parking Offenders – Something wrong with you if you don’t get sick of the hypocrisy.
- TRENDING – Becoming the most abused word on the ‘net.
Updates & Events
- Good stuff at Carlo’s? – One former resident found a few that they enjoyed.
- Iconic Doom Lounge – Ladies fashion “boutique” bites the dust. Economy is great!
- Pulse of life at Maxwell Place – Empty retail spots slowly coming online.
- Hoboken Wellness Spa – Family-owned relaxation a cut-above cookie-cutter franchises.
- Open Houses in Hoboken – Take a look at some apartments for sale today!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Cartoon Time Travel for your alternative reality pleasure.