Hoboken Week in Review: 2/16/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – February 16, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, February 16, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Snow – Yep. It snowed – and that comes with many hitches!
- Zimmer destroys cars – By not fixing busted roads!
- Selective enforcement – Some cars ticketed, others not…
- HPU Hypocrisy – Parking illegally to steal money from YOU!
- Plow Job – City apparently forgot how to “do it right…”
- Sloppy Snow – The most recent storm was very messy!
- How to dig out – One resident shows us the right way to do it!
- Roofie Idiots – People still too lazy to clean their cars off before getting on the highway and killing others!
- NJ Transit Bus Lines out of control – A little inclement weather screws everyone over!
- Zimmer Illogical – Funny buttons emerge from the “Diary-Gate” scandal.
Updates & Events
- Life Logistics – People are over-complicating their lives to the point where they pay money for menial tasks.
- Planet Mac – A place that specialized in “gourmet” elbow macaroni coming soon.
- Crepes & Things – First part self-explanatory. Second half – who knows wtf it is.
- Slider Shack – Will be unveiled this coming spring!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – I should have become a movie star. Would have been long retired.