“Goal Setting” session starts at 6pm; Regular meeting at 7pm.
LOCATION: Board Meeting Room; 1115 Clinton Street
- Goal Setting Session
- Appoint Interim Superintendent,
- Professional Service Contract Awards/Appointments through RFQ’s.
- Extension of 2008/2009 Professional Service Contracts.
- Renewal of contract exempt from public bidding [N.J.S.A. 18A: 18A:5a(19)].
- Personnel: appointments, transfers, postings, committee realignments, leave of absence, termination, resignation, retirements, suspensions, negotiations, retirement withdrawal request, reduction in force, increment withholding, and dismissal of staff personnel.
- Possible closed session discussion on potential litigation, negotiations, HSEA and Administrators, and personnel matters.
- Fiscal reports, school reports, fire drill reports, Board Committee reports.
- Possible discussion and/or action on the future of the school district’s facilities.
- Claims, regular and workers compensation.
- Approval of payroll.
- Procurement of goods and services through Cooperative Pricing Agreement.
- Grant funded salaries.
- Professional development workshops.
- Special Education tuition contracts – 2009/2010 – sending and receiving.
- Acceptance of Federal ARRA funds – SIA, Part A.
- Apply for Discretion Grant Funds – Reading First.