Little Town NJ – official grand opening April 18th
Located on the gorgeous Hudson River waterfront at 310 Sinatra Drive – Little Town NJ is set to officially be open on Thursday, April 18th – starting at lunch (11am).
Had a chance to get a preview of the menu over at Little Town NJ this week. Here’s our 60 second review:
- Little Town Rice Balls: A Jersey twist on the mundane. Risotto, taylor ham, American cheese, seasonings fried crisp. They said this is by far their number one favorite item on the menu so far. Hit the spot!
- LT Grilled Oysters: These had tremendous flavor – and I avoid seafood, so that means a lot.
- Frankie’s Clams: Clams over linguini done the the way “Ole’ Blue Eyes” would have eaten them. Had a nice kick to the sauce too.
- Grilled Eggplant Caprese: Their homemade mutz at Little Town rivals the best in Hoboken. On the saltier side, was packed with flavor and the pesto sauce was a subtle touch along with the balsamic.
- Hackensack Sliders: If you long for the taste of hamburger sliders like White Manna in Hackensack, these are for you. Only much better!
- Deep Fried Oreos: I’ve never had these in my life. All I can say is I was blown away. Once a year indulgence for me. Tip: Kindly ask the server for a tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream to enhance this experience.
What else is happening at Little Town NJ in Hoboken?
For one, check out their menus:
They have a wide array of offerings, while sourcing much of the tasty food right here in the Garden State.
I’m looking forward to trying their wings, tenderloin and chicken savoy dishes!
They’ll also offer weekday happy hour specials from 11am to 8pm – which is a bonus.
Starting at the end of April will be the “Farm to Table” Buffet Brunch – Saturdays and Sundays from 9am till 3pm. All you can eat buffet (again from local NJ farmers, etc) for $22.95. Not bad!
Want to reserve a space for your next party or event? Just email NJ@littletown.com and they’ll take care of you. You can also call (201)716-7070 for more information.
Enjoy the newest hot spot in Hoboken!
Flashback: Hoboken411 and the owners took a three day tour of New Jersey back in 2012 to find the best!
Read all the recaps here: Day One – Day Two – Day Three. Also Chris Manzo and Albie Manzo – who live above at 333 River Street are part owners of this establishment.
Click to see previous Little Town NJ updates…