Okay! Looks like winter is most certainly back on the radar! Yay! Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, January 25, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Crap Pump – “Luxury Living” in Hoboken now with added sewage! Yay!
- Nicked – Park in a city garage? Get your wheels ripped off.
- Parking FAIL – City takes pride in installing shit upside down.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Okinawa Sushi – New place downtown. Eating sushi is for cool people. Yeah.
- Tutti Nails & Spa – Coming soon. You’re nothing unless your nails are perfect.
- Jewelry by Peter – Petered out and closed down.
- Radio Shack death watch? – Could soon be “for rent?”
- El Flamboyan – “Por venta…”
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See showtimes.