Hoboken Week in Review -July 20, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, July 20, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Parking Warnings – Hoboken’s parking boot “policy” gets kicked to the curb!
- No bikes allowed? – One luxury community doesn’t want you parking your wheels anywhere in sight!
- Thankless Job – Cops usher double parkers around – is it even necessary?
- Nuisances – Bikes + Cars + Population Density + Narcissism = Incompatible.
- All mixed up – Hoboken painted over an artistic piece of history – but allows ghetto-style graffiti. Brilliant!
- Haha! The city laughs all the way to the bank while robbing you and breaking the law at the same time!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- 6th Borough Market – Tomorrow in Jersey City!
- Milk Sugar Love – Organic ice cream can be yours!
- J. Patryce – Things are good when you have an interior designer incorporated in your life!
- Jensen C. Vasil – No, not a personal lubricant, but rather a local architect!
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: “Local food!” Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – The previews alone keep Advil in business.