Hoboken Week in Review – April 26, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411′s desk during the week ending Sunday, April 26, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Observer Highway – How does reducing capacity improve life in Hoboken?
- Uber Propaganda – Taxi’s claim Uber is unsafe. Pot calling kettle black.
- Slow down! – Hudson St. is a speedway, and some residents clamor for “change.”
- Trashed – Why people smash stuff for no reason is a mystery.
- Snakes! – Along with the beauty of spring comes squirmy creatures some folks don’t like.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Vagabond Theatre – “Rock Musicals” are now for REAL in Hoboken!
- Two Heathers – Get big props with a huge W Hotel pop-up fashion gallery!
- Blue Eyes Cafe – An odd “debut” when first impressions count.
- Vivi Bubble Tea – Sounds quirky – but they have some top-notch stuff going on, including lip-smacking popcorn chicken! Hooray!
- The Golden Carrot – Sounds like a raw bar, but in fact it’s a jewelry store!
- Buddha Press – Coffee is nothing without cow’s milk. Once again “religion” gets in the way.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Ask yourself this. Are movies more: (A) Entertaining or (B) Social programming.