Hoboken Week in Review – October 26, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, October 26, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Bleak – All that talk from “mayor” Zimmer and parks – and even her old supporters are calling out her failures.
- Section 8 (blocks long) – Amazing the lines for “gimme gimme gimme” government housing.
- Invasion of the Homeless – Establishments on park benches throughout Hoboken.
- Bike rudeness – Bicyclists don’t care if they lock you out of your house.
- Trick, Treat or DWI – Don’t come to Hoboken next week if you plan on driving drunk!
- HPU Hypocrisy – Without you – they go away.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken House Tour – Are you going to snoop inside your neighbors homes today?
- Bagels on the Hudson – Are you ready to eat bagels?
- Two Heathers – Nice girls open up a quality boutique in the mile square!
- Panello – Newest Italian restaurant getting massive marks!
- Flatbread Grill – Nice ladies.
- Stingray Lounge – Are you ready for seafood done right in Hoboken for once?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Fall veggies are tasty! Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – A decent Bill Murray flick this weekend.