Hoboken Week in Review – September 28, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, September 28, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- PATH Outage – Threw people for a loop. Things could be much worse, don’t ya think?
- Jimmy John’s Credit Card Breach – You know shit is hitting the fan when sandwich shops have financial data compromised!
- Mom’s hate trees – They won’t staple fliers to toddlers now, would they?
- Yelp addicts! – Hardly anyone tries a restaurant these days without Googling or Yelping. No sense of adventure any more!
- Arts & Music Festival – Last one of the year – happening TODAY.
- HPU Hypocrisy – Making frequent illegally parked stops to skim money from the people that pay their salaries. Such a sick premise, isn’t it?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Oktoberfest – Going on NOW at Pilsener Haus & Biergarten.
- 24 Hour Animal Hospital – Nothing conveniently close for Hoboken residents. Why not?
- Happy Dental – New practice to keep your pearly whites in tip-top shape.
- Smart Start Academy – Kids get into “the system” earlier and earlier these days.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: “Farm to Belly” Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Denzel Washington in a crime / revenge thriller.