Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 25, 2015
Mother Nature rewarded us with good weather again this weekend. Don’t let it go to waste!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-6: In case you missed the Blue Eyes Cafe update – here are some more pics from the big feeding frenzy last weekend.
- Photo 7: Spring blossoms don’t last very long. Spend some time actually looking at them, smelling them, enjoying them – rather than sending updates to your friends.
- Photos 8-9: The road work plague continues. Some businesses already received a standing eight-count.
- Photo 10: City Bistro uptown getting a new look for the spring.
- Photo 11: The “for rent” sign came down at the former Helmers’ location. Will the next proprietor hit a home run?
Have a great weekend!