Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 24, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Always some kind of “work” going on in town, like this pile of bricks at Pier A Park.
- Photo 2: The corporation known as the “state” of NJ is really milking the Lottery Cow. Frickin’ Rite Aid?
- Photo 3: Gobs of construction + outdated infrastructure = The next Mayor’s problem.
- Photo 4: Club Barks coming along. Dogs are expensive in a city.
- Photos 5: The apartment next to the Mercury Lot also shaping up. Wonder where the doctor’s office will go?
- Photos 6: Old school bars like Stinky’s a thing of the past in Hoboken. You need to be “upscale” to survive these days.
Can you smell snow in the air?