Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 20, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: I’m all for the Christmas “Spirit,” believe me. But when people throw cheap, plastic replicas of wreaths and bows – it screams “cheap.” Why bother?
- Photo 2: Out with one “social bike sharing disaster” and in with “another bike sharing fiasco.” When will these moronic politicians just ADMIT that bike sharing will NOT work here. We’re not in Amsterdam. Bet they can’t wait for sensible people to die off and get replaced by community tree huggers.
- Photo 3: That Liberty Bar spot uptown is actually a nice space. Me thinks astronomical rent is scaring potential tenants away. Imagine a nice old-fashioned BAR (watering hole) there?
- Photo 4: The Hoboken Wine House at 11th definitely improved the look of that intersection. Sadly, lame booze selection and shoddy prices remain.
- Photos 5-6: The obligatory road work shots of the week. But think about this: The city should have been handing out free parking like confetti to quell the anger from residents and employees who suffered. Another botched political opportunity for our dunce in charge.
The year is winding down…