Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 16, 2015
Wow, Memorial Day weekend is creeping up fast this year!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hmm. Those pesky “lines in the sky” again…
- Photo 2: Who just loses a jacket on the sidewalk?
- Photo 3: Cruise ships pass by Hoboken all the time. Who enjoys excursions like those? You’re essentially trapped!
- Photo 4: Parking lunacy. Entire blocks with no parking signs, yet no work being done to justify!
- Photo 5: Marina Deli at 6th & Park seems to be hanging on (for the moment). History shows stuff doesn’t last long in this spot.
- Photo 6: They should cut back street cleaning to once a month for side streets. Quality of life would go up.
Use the weekend to “rest up” before the big holiday!