Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 20, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Say what you want about the new Tally-Ho Saloon, but it’s pretty much a good old-fashioned regular bar. Not too many of those left in town these days.
- Photos 2-3: Wow, our waterfront is shoddy. Workers from “Aqua-Mist Irrigation” were ripping Pier A Park up to make repairs. Guess we didn’t negotiate a warranty?
- Photos 4-5: For the pooches. Did you know that Rita’s Ice gives out free “pup cups” so our four-legged friends can have a taste of frozen custard?
- Photo 6: Nice sign Kure Pilates has, right? I guess they can afford it with the near mortgage payment membership fees.
- Photo 7: “Love the smell of crosswalk paint burning through property taxpayer dollars in the morning.” Remember, the more “amenities,” the more they pickpocket YOU.
- Photos 8-9: Last but not least, Smokin’ Barrel has their signage up. And the plethora of big-screen TV’s are all working. Hey, it’s your time I guess.
A gorgeous weekend in store. Don’t squander it away glued to the idiot box!