Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 1, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hudson County seen doing a great job cleaning up Columbus Park. Maybe they can work on all the other city parks too?
- Photo 2: Cork Wine enhanced their signage – which isn’t easy to do with the all the regulations everywhere these days.
- Photos 3-6: The last of the Halloween decorations for 2014. We spotted a don Zimmer replica, funny enough. Can you spot which one?
- Photo 7: Oktoberfest is long over, doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy an authentic German Beer, like at Helmers’!
- Photo 8: You can throw a dart at a map of Hoboken, and some PSE&G repair won’t be more than two blocks away from where it lands.
Brisk weekend ahead, plan accordingly!