Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 31, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Weird. We were told the recently closed Helmers’ had a new tenant – but there’s a “for lease” sign in the window. Hmmm.
- Photo 2: Say “Hoboken Road Work Sucks” five times fast. Not easy to do.
- Photo 3: Beethoven’s Veranda on “winter break” in case you were Jonesing for shrubbery.
- Photo 4: Interesting. The “for rent” sign at the doomed Copper Kettles location is gone. Wonder what business will try their luck at that cursed spot next?
- Photos 5-9: The winter storm that left a few inches in Hoboken won first prize in the hype contest.
Who’s craving warm weather yet?