Blizzard Warning in effect for Hoboken NJ and Tri-State Area
Well – here’s your “Historic East Coast Storm!” Blizzard Warning now in effect for the next 2 days or so.
Looks like Hoboken is in the 2-3 foot range – with possibly more. Can’t wait to see how this turns out. Move your cars if possible! The city is also TOWING cars if they’re not moved off “Emergency Snow Routes.” Keep in mind this wasn’t always the case. So you have till 9pm to move your cars tonight. See below for “emergency routes.
Hoboken Snow Emergency Routes
MOVE YOUR CARS OR GET TOWED.
- Washington Street – Both Sides
- Willow Avenue (West Side) – Observer Hwy to 11th St
- 3rd Street (North Side) – Jackson St to River St
- 4th Street (South Side) – River St to Jackson St
- 5th Street (South Side) – Clinton St to Hudson St
- 9th Street (North Side) – Clinton St to Hudson St
- 13th Street (North Side) – Washington St to Madison St
- 17th Street (Both Sides)