Breakfast with Santa at Stella 34
Stella 34 Trattoria hosts Breakfast with Santa at Herald Square
Holiday Magic for kids at the “Miracle on 34th Street”
This holiday season, bring Christmas to life for any child with Breakfast with Santa at Stella 34 Trattoria. The morning includes a sumptuous Italian breakfast feast, gingerbread & candy cane take-away gifts, a keepsake photograph on Santa’s lap, visits from Santa and the elves, a complimentary prosecco bellini for adults, and exclusive 6th floor views of the Empire State Building & Herald Square.
The meal begins with an Italian breakfast breads basket and organic yogurt parfaits for the table and follows with morning selections like ricotta pancakes with apple & cinnamon compote, Italian eggs benedict on a pecorino scone with poached eggs & mortadella, and a breakfast pizza with mozzarella, sausage & eggs on Stella 34’s signature crust. Adults receive a special daybreak treat with their breakfast; a classic prosecco bellini. See full menu here.
Breakfast with Santa Includes:
- A festive Italian breakfast feast from Executive Chef Jarett Appell
- Table visits from Santa and the elves
- Gingerbread & candy cane take-away treats
- Photograph keepsake with a digital download (on Santa’s knee photograph—a $39.95 value at Santaland)
- Adults are treated to a complimentary prosecco bellini
- Christmas music throughout the restaurant
- Walls decked with Christmas decorations
- A special gingerbread & confections display by Pastry Chef Stefanie Morgado
The magic continues until Christmas Eve, just in time for Santa’s sleigh ride.
Where: Stella 34 Trattoria – 6th Floor of Macy’s Herald Square
When: Two sessions: 8:30am & 9:30am Saturdays and Sundays until December 19th, then daily through Christmas Eve.
Cost: $50 Adults; $35 Children (exclusive of tax and gratuity).
Reservations: Advanced reservations required at www.stella34holiday.com