Readers’ Circle Book Group 2014
Hoboken Readers Circle Book Group 2014 Schedule
Despite “digital bits” invading every single facet of our lives (hence the “calamity” with the power outages during Hurricane Sandy) – the Readers Circle Book Group lives on for yet another year (and many more members have switched over to the Kindle camp already!)
But if you’re looking to try out that new Kindle DX or get working on your new year’s resolution to read more this year, the Readers’ Circle book group will absolutely help!
Regardless – here’s a great list of books for the Readers’ Circle the first half of this year.
The Readers’ Circle is a community event open to all book lovers. Bring a friend or make one. All you need do is read the book and come to the meeting. The group meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm in All Saints, 701 Washington Street, in Hoboken. Free coffee and cake is served. For more info write email@example.com.
Hoboken Readers Circle 2014 Lineup
In addition to the opening book in January, the Readers’ Circle offers five additional great selections for the first half of 2014 (click to read more about each book):
- February 20th: NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN – Cormac McCarthy
- March 20th: THE HOUSE OF MIRTH – Edith Wharton (Special 15th anniversary meeting!)
- April 24th: BLINDNESS – Jose Saramago
- May 15th: HEAT AND DUST – Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
- June 19th: DEMIAN – Hermann Hesse
- SUMMER RECESS (until September)
Enjoy them words everyone!