Hoboken Week in Review: 12/1/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – December 1, 2013
Happy December, Hoboken! Last month of 2013 – and loads of Holiday fun in just a few weeks. Come January, it’ll all be a blur in our mind!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, December 1, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Dog abandoned on Thanksgiving – Not a good way of showing thanks at all!
- Pier C Park showing signs – Of nefarious activity!
- Stevens Park – Gets an “upgrade” to dog & kiddie area.
- Thanksgiving Exodus – Did you stay or go this past weekend?
- Hoboken Generosity – Mason Civic League donates hundreds of care packages to those in need.
Updates & Events
- Black Cyber Schmeiber – Were you a shopping zombie this weekend? Or did you shop local in Hoboken?
- David vs. Goliath – Prefer small stores or big box chain in Hoboken?
- Hoboken discounts – Do you take advantage of big “half off” online deals?
- Breakfast with Santa – Later this month, thanks to Hoboken High.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – A good way to kill time (and put a dent in your wallet).