Hoboken Week in Review: 11/24/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – November 24, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, November 24, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Pier C Park in disrepair – Your property tax bill is massive, why is a new park in shambles?
- Is your Realtor straight up? – Some talk a big talk, but fail to deliver it seems…
- Priming kids for a life of debt – You should see some toys parents give to kids!
- Best Hoboken waterfront dining? – Are our scenic restaurant options up to par?
Updates & Events
- Tony Boloney’s – Penis shaped stromboli on the way!
- Prime Time – Another 24 hour convenience store coming to 14th Street.
- Empire Auto Leasing – Upgrades to a luxury office a block away.
- Concept Restaurant – The Jo’s Diner owners are trying again with a different eatery.
- Total Coverage Insurance – Floods the market with another option.
- Gateway to Weehawken – New condo tower takes shape uptown.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets – Farmers’ Markets are over for 2013. See you all next year!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – It’s holiday blockbuster season soon.