Hoboken Week in Review: 10/27/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – October 27, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, October 27, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Ravi Bhalla Ethics Coverup – Ravi is a “headline maker” these days. You get what you vote for!
- NJ Transit Bike Path – What is taking them so long to open it up?
- Sinatra Soccer Field – Rushed through for political reasons. Not that you’d want to play this winter anyway.
- False Hoboken Advertising! – City dangles “park carrot” in front of residents. Not cool.
- Sign overload! – Soon you’ll need a decoder ring to figure out what is going on at a typical street corner.
Updates & Events
- Stingray Lounge – Oysters, Raw Bar and Fresh Seafood coming soon!
- Hoboken Halloween – What is your favorite decoration?
- The Blowout Zone – New place for vanity improvement coming this winter.
- Sole Salon – Completes move on Washington St.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets – Farmers’ Markets in Hoboken close to ending. Thursdays Uptown, and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – More flix playing this week.