Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 21st
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 21, 2013
What photo leftovers are in the gallery this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1 & 2: Yeah, it seems Maxwell’s is “back” for the time being. One, after a long, drawn-out “teary” farewell, would you still support them, even with no music? And what’s the deal with $14 burgers? Are they gourmet now, or just desperate for cash? Jeez, tough times around.
- Photo 3: Yep we told you! Framing on Washington cluttering the frame options in town. Why?
- Photo 4: Halloween decorations in September. At this point, why not just combine all annual holidays in one and celebrate daily?
- Photo 5: La Boulange is the new “treat” provider for Starbucks. Initial verdict? Higher prices, less product, and most certainly LESS FLAVOR. Don’t believe the hype!
- Photo 6: Sole Salon completed their move a few doors down. Nice to see a quick transition with minimal fuss.
- Photo 7: Although Verda Vita Italian Cafeteria is having some hangups with “permits” (City Hall is a thorn in everyone’s side. Useless).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!