Hoboken Week in Review: 9/15/2013
Posted by: Hoboken411 on September 15th at 05:55 am
Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – September 15, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, September 15, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- 3rd Street Homicide – Senseless killing stuns neighborhood.
- 9/11 Memorial Mockery – Hoboken blows easy things, even allows graffiti too!
- Botched Basketball Courts – Just a few months after opening!
- Wacky Graffiti – Marker Madman now invades kiddie parks.
- Hoboken for rent – Many retail storefronts for rent – plus many more coming to market!
Updates & Events
- Elks Pig Roast Charity – For brain-cancer stricken kid Lucas Reiling – later this month.
- Otto Strada – New Italian restaurant coming soon.
- Hoboken Oysters – Word on street is we have a new seafood place coming as well.
- Amandas Bananas – Freeze a banana – BOOM you have a food truck idea.
- STANTT custom fit shirts – Barely a week left for their Kickstarter campaign.
- MNF at BPO ELKS – Where do you watch the big Monday night game each week?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Just because Summer is over, means nothing when it comes to Farmers Markets – which run well into the Fall! Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Lumilitaw na Hoboken residente ay walang mga kultural na lasa siyang dahilan kung bakit pilay pelikula ipakita sa lahat ng oras.