Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 14th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 14, 2013
What photo leftovers are in the gallery this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: As we told you last week, the 9/11 memorial at Pier A Park is a mockery. To add salt to the wound, the fading “sign” that talks about the “future” memorial (waste of property taxpayer money) has graffiti all over it.
- Photos 2 & 3: Hoboken411 Mascot Oscar gets a few cameos. In the bushes at Pier C Park – and on the grass at Pier A Park. What a cutie in his old age. He loves the outdoors.
- Photo 4: Some action at Park and Sixth. Another doomed business or something that has staying power?
- Photo 5: A military Osprey made itself known prior to 9/11.
- Photo 6: Saving you money. Avoid Raspberry Ketones at all costs. BS Hype!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!Hoboken NJ