Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 7th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 7, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1 & 2: Couple fun things for your four-legged friends at Cornerstone Pets. Football treats for the pooches so they don’t feel left out, plus FRESH catnip buds for the felines. You gotta smell them!
- Photos 3 & 4: Reminder that the Hoboken Italian Festival ends tomorrow. Maybe the city can take the signs down in a more timely fashion this time?
- Photo 5: Looks like Domenick Amato wants to run for City Council, according to this “arts & crafts” like sign outside Mr. Wraps.
- Photo 6: Schackenberg’s did their part by fixing the sidewalk after they ripped it up during renovations. Now what about the street? Who fixes that?
- Photo 7: Fans of D&V Barber Shop will be happy to know that they’re open again on Wednesdays.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!