Hoboken Week in Review: 8/25/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – August 25, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, August 25, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Parks Chatter – So much time has passed with little progress on Hoboken parks.
- Piers sprout trees – That’s right – a tree growing out of a concrete pier downtown.
- Combined Sewer Outflow in Hoboken – We have five of them – but not a single sign warning residents of the potential dangers.
- Hoboken Rainbow Mayor Dawn – According to our Mayor – everything is cotton candy and unicorns. I’ll have one of what she’s drinking!
- Church Condo – Ever wonder what it’s like to live in a converted church? Wonder no more!
Updates & Events
- NEW in Hoboken:
- GONE from Hoboken:
- REVIEWED in Hoboken:
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets plug along – Summer Farmers’ Markets on cruise control. Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – If movie tickets were half as much, actors will still be millionaires.