Hoboken Photo Leftovers for August 24th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 24, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Even though Maxwell’s is closed – they still serve a bit of a purpose: As a landmark. Just last week I gave directions to an out of towner “Make a right at Maxwell’s!”
- Photo 2: Meal Steal! Peckish? But don’t want to dole out a lot of dough? Grab a Sabrett’s hot dog from Cugini Kitchen for just a buck. With sauerkraut, too!
- Photo 3: Oh boy. The poisoning of Americans starting early. Flu shots already in August? Rite Aid doing their part for the American Medical Profession.
- Photo 4: Jeez Louise. More grass issues at Pier C Park. What a money pit!
- Photo 5: Have you ever asked yourself: “Is there a real solution to the Hoboken helicopter noise?” Or is it just political chatter? I know how to fix it, but it will require the entire world to roll back to before the industrial revolution. See my point? Not gonna happen. Ever.
- Photo 6: The Wacky Hoboken Graffiti nut job propagates his work even further. You almost can’t take a single photo in Hoboken anymore without it making a cameo!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!