Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 27th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 27, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
And don’t forget – Maxwell’s is having their final send-off on Wednesday, July 31st starting at 4pm. A “block party” to celebrate their contributions to the culture of Hoboken.
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: I always thought LUA would be back after the infamous Hoboken sinkhole. Guess not?
- Photo 2: Construction progresses at the old Schnackenberg’s spot. Fall 2013 expected re-opening date.
- Photo 3: I believe this is the only blind person in Hoboken. You can send him thank you letters (in braille) for all those slippery crosswalks.
- Photo 4: Nice! Cugini Kitchen got a fancy awning. Much easier than pesky umbrellas. Way to go!
- Photo 5: No, our dogs are NOT alcoholics. They just dig the free treats at Sparrow Wine uptown! Woof!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!