Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 20th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 20, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week? (And pray we don’t get socked with a mammoth drenching thunderstorm this evening!)
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Lo behold! Willie McBride’s got a bit of a makeover. I guess red is the new black! (Clinton Social did the same back in May!)
- Photo 2: Mike’s Unfinished Furniture is 100% un-built! Condos coming next. Joy.
- Photo 3: Remember we reviewed Hoboken businesses for sale? We forgot Chicken Galore. Kinda sucks. They haven’t been open long. How does Cluck-U Chicken stay in business? Just stumbling drunk idiots?
- Photo 4: More Hoboken Population? More need for Hoboken Barbers like Roosters. Grand opening special – $10 off coupons, too!
- Photo 5: Good or bad? Sasso’s liquor store & deli re-vamped a bit with very obvious signage. Over the top or “perfect for the neighborhood?”
- Photo 6: Do you know what you’re missing? Awesome NYC boat cruises straight from Hoboken! Courtesy of Classic Harbor Lines! Nice to see how things go when City Hall keeps their hands out of it…
Enjoy the rest your weekend, Hoboken! (Relief coming tomorrow!)
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!