Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 13th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 13, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: The Hoboken Police Department (201-420-2100) got a bunch of new squad cars and SUV’s. Fancy! What do you think of the “modern” design?
- Photo 2: “Representatives” from the property revaluation company Hoboken hired (Appraisal Systems, Inc.) have been walking around trying to snoop inside every home and business in town. I don’t think you have to allow them inside if you don’t want to.
- Photo 3: Hoboken Batman still pedaling around.
- Photo 4: You know the St. Ann’s Festival is coming when you can see the Italian decorations from blocks away.
- Photos 5-6: Hoboken has such calm, civil farmers’ markets – such as the Family Farmers Market that takes place uptown on Saturdays.
- Photo 7: Construction plugging along over at the future Mills Tavern spot (formerly Whiskey Bar).
- Photo 8: And lastly – need a new dog leash? Cornerstone Pets has a nice selection 50-60% off at the moment.
Enjoy the rest your weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!