Hoboken Photo Leftovers for June 22nd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: June 22, 2013
What photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Top contender for “next Hoboken Sinkhole” is near 9th & Washington.
- Photo 2: Congrats to The V Spot nail salon on their first anniversary. And they said it couldn’t be done…
- Photo 3: Interesting. The Hoboken YMCA is advertising apartments for rent, and an Open House today. Does anyone in Hoboken even qualify to live there?
- Photo 4: Need your Vito’s Deli fix? Too bad. They’re on vacation, and you’ll have to wait till Tuesday the 25th.
- Photo 5: Have skillful hands? Rooster’s Men’s Grooming Center is hiring.
- Photo 6: Gotta love the retro carnival sign used up at Pier 13. Brings back memories.
- Photo 7: The Uptown Farmers Market is in full swing, residents are flocking in droves.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!