Hoboken Photo Leftovers for June 8th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: June 8, 2013
Another week gone by in Hoboken! What photo leftovers made the cut this week? (Hmmm… Are you concerned with the remnants of Tropical Storm Andrea?)
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1 & 2: Despite obvious signs, and a very clear construction situation going on – one woman actually phoned police to complain that one of the two sidewalks along Hudson Street between 11th & 12th was closed. WTF? Perhaps that disturbed her OCD walking routine?
- Photo 3: This is not an optical illusion. A real Hoboken parking space. No police regulation signs or boots! Amazing, but true!
- Photo 4: The Apple Montessori School uptown is making progress. Signs in the window. I believe they’ll be open for the fall classes.
- Photos 5 & 6: If you’re interested in the newest Maxwell Place building – they have models of what the kitchens and bathrooms will look like on display at 1025 Maxwell Lane.
- Photo 7: Lastly – Marma Day Spa is moving a few doors down – into the Hair Cult space. Both are operated by the same owner.
Stay dry, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!