Hoboken Photo Leftovers for June 1st
Hoboken photo remains of the week: June 1, 2013
Happy June, Hoboken! What photo leftovers made the cut this week? (Are you going to enjoy the summer-like weather today? And don’t forget the Hoboken Family Farmers Market either!)
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Heard about a “van fire” at 10th & Park a couple days ago. Nope, it wasn’t the wacky Hoboken Scooby Van. That beast lives on!
- Photo 2: Wondering why Madison Bar was closed this past Memorial Day weekend? They got their floors refinished. Smart move!
- Photo 3: Wondering why cops and ambulances were needed at City Bistro this past Memorial Day weekend? Bitch fight with injuries. They should have closed like Madison!
- Photo 4: I’m hearing rumors of dogs signing petitions to get Zimmer out of office somehow. Even their parks flood every time it rains! Look at Elysian Park!
- Photo 5: Lastly, in sad news, a 44 year old man essentially killed himself at the Hudson Tea Building. Planned drug overdose apparently. Cops said he told the cleaning lady to take a few extra days off. When they arrived to clean the apartment, they found his dead body. Too bad life is rough for some people.
Stay cool, Hoboken!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!