Hoboken Week in Review: 6/2/2013
Posted by: Hoboken411 on June 2nd at 05:55 am
Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – June 2, 2013
Get ready for some possible thunderstorms later. Sure hope it doesn’t flood again!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, June 2, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken worse off under Zimmer? – That’s what a lot of residents who can think for themselves believe!
- Filthy Hoboken – Streets getting trashier and trashier. Why?
- Santora Update – Outspoken pastor follows up his political discussion.
- Wacky Hoboken graffiti – Nutjobs tag Hoboken surfaces with nonsensical messages.
- Sinatra Drive walkway – Has been in disrepair for EONS!
- Muller Vandalized – Sad sack uproots beautiful flowers for no reason.
- Other Hoboken photos – More new pics in the Hoboken411 gallery…
Updates & Events
- OLG Funfest today – Check it out and enjoy!
- My Month with Yankee – Live vicariously through a crew member of the historic 1907 Yankee Ferry!
- Hoboken the Prague of New Jersey? – One guest writer compares Hoboken with the popular Czech city!
- GPS dopes – You leave valuables in plain site, expect them to be gone.
- Hoboken Family Farmers Market – Did you attend yesterday?
- Clearview Cinemas – They have air conditioning
Wake-up Quote of the Week:
“To be everywhere is to be nowhere.”