Hoboken Week in Review: 5/19/2013
Posted by: Hoboken411 on May 19th at 05:55 am
Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – May 19, 2013
Appears that spring is finally here to stay! Hooray!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, May 19, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Zimmer Hypocrisy – Have you seen how some city officials behave? Maybe we need more nannies.
- Pedestrian killed – Sidewalks become even more hazardous!
- Reckless drivers – Are frightening even without booze and bad weather!
- Fancy 14th Street Viaduct – The updated roadway may look better than some apartment buildings!
- Falco vs. Zimmer – Lawsuit drags along.
- Other Hoboken photos – See some new pics that made the Hoboken411 gallery this week…
Updates & Events
- The Bacon Truck – Best business news of 2013 in Hoboken.
- Pilsener Haus Maifest – Spring events for both boozing adults and ADD kids.
- Tribeca West – Developer says NYC living is right here in town.
- Head Gear – Lids for your dome. First of it’s kind in Hoboken!
- Clearview Cinemas – More 3D action. You ever wonder if there are subliminal messages encoded into those glasses?