Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 4th
Posted by: Hoboken411 on May 4th at 08:27 am
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 4, 2013
Lots of Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week!
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: The dopey Global Warming Boat is still there! Over six months now. And the city said “it will take at least three more months to get the paperwork” for it. Why don’t they just tow it to the city garage? Idiots. I think they are leaving it there on purpose to play the “sympathy card” from Hurricane Sandy.
- Photo 2: When you weren’t paying attention last week, another mini sinkhole was being repaired near 11th & Garden Streets. Shhhh! They don’t want you to know it happened!
- Photo 3: The construction at Maxwell Place has reached it’s peak of 12 stories.
- Photo 4: Get ready, people! Bwe Kafe coffee shop said they’re officially opening up on Monday!
- Photos 5-6: What are those crazy lines in the sky?
- Photo 7: The “Corona Light now on Draft” billboard is now complete. I sleep better now.
- Photo 8: I happen to like the extremely low-key sign over at The Stewed Cow Saloon. Not bad, right?
- Photos 9-14: Other pics from last weeks gushing water main break at Jackson & Newark Streets.
Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous weekend, Hoboken!