Hoboken Week in Review: 4/28/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – April 28, 2013
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, April 28, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- “Seattle Albuquerque Santiago” – I’m telling you – that’s what the NJ Transit buses say!
- “I don’t know how to run a city” – That’s what Mayor Zimmer says when she tries to pay for Firefighter salaries with a credit card!
- “They’re trying to kill us all!” – That’s what chemtrail believers say.
- “I love being on watch lists!” – Chemtrail believers also say that by promoting their fears on personal vehicles.
- “I am knowingly endangering my life!” – Anyone who walks along the Hoboken waterfront *should* be saying that.
- “What else?” – See some new pics that made the Hoboken411 gallery this week…
Updates & Events
- Marchetto wins Architectural award – Fancy renovations at old church turned office uptown.
- Chic Rattle & Roll – A new clothing truck born in Hoboken. “Boutique on Wheels.”
- Viola Vita Spring 2013 – Hot new Italian styles arrive for the women in Hoboken.
- Bwe Kafe – More coffee options for sluggish area residents.
- Hoboken Liquor Shuffle – Long time booze shop sold. What will happen next?
- Hoboken Open Houses – Do you check out properties for sale in town?
- Clearview Cinemas – Can’t wait for DVD or Netflix? Then hurry to the theater now!
Wake-up Quote of the Week:
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”