Hoboken Photo Leftovers for April 13th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 14, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: Odd. There was an accident a while ago that knocked out a street lamp near Hoboken city hall. It never got replaced. How can a dangerous, dark intersection remain for so long right near where the taxpayer funded administration works? What are they, blind?
- Photo 2: Ahh! Spring has sprung in Hoboken finally. Will we have a rough, hot and stormy summer? What about hurricane season?
- Photo 3: Here’s a nice gesture. Muller Insurance is beautifying their sidewalk for the betterment of the community.
- Photo 4: More looks at the North End demolition of an old factory. This is a Rockefeller owned property – one of only three which got “green lighted” by the Zimmer administration.
- Photos 5: Good news! Red Lion Coffee has their outdoor seating now. Enjoy a frothy cup of Joe where you never had before in Hoboken!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!