Hoboken Week in Review: 4/7/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – April 7, 2013
Finally, a taste of spring! What happened in Hoboken last week?
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, April 7, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Zimmer finger-points 4 years in office – Wow – hasn’t our Mayor been on the job for a while? How can she still blame others?
- Should kids be banned from dog parks? – Obviously a sore subject for some people – conversation continues a week later.
- Favorable construction approvals? – The north end of Hoboken is changing rapidly. But who’s paying attention to what goes on behind the scenes?
- Hoboken roads remain botched – Why pave the whole street, when you can pave half? Keeps everyone confused.
- Hoboken Photos – What new pics made the Hoboken411 gallery this week?
- Zimmer endorsement for Mayor – See the top 5 reasons why you should vote with your mind this year!
Updates & Events
Miscellaneous business updates and entertaining options you might be interested in:
- Coming Soon in Hoboken:
- Things to do in and around Hoboken:
Inspirational Quote of the Week:
“Think simple” as my old master used to say – meaning reduce the whole of its parts into the simplest terms, getting back to first principles.”