Hoboken Photo Leftovers for March 16th
Posted by: Hoboken411 on March 16th at 07:11 am
Hoboken photo remains of the week: March 16, 2013
What Hoboken photo leftovers made the cut this week?
In the photo gallery below:
- Photo 1: Along Washington St., Hoboken Baby Gap made their upcoming presence a little more known. You ever wonder how much their product is marked up since they can afford these added “marketing touches” to a simple construction site? Or maybe advertising pays? Think about that, small Hoboken businesses!
- Photos 2-3: One business us here at Hoboken411.com are looking forward to: Red Lion Coffee on 14th & Bloomfield.. In my conversations with the owner – he is hell-bent on making his destination the TOP coffee shop in Hoboken. I have faith, and cannot wait!
- Photo 4: Good news, finger and toe lovers downtown! Nail Atelier is set to open next week!
- Photos 5-7: Yikes! The Hoboken Irish Festival was a gargantuan #FAIL! Despite what the bought and paid for local media said (“hundreds attended…”) the event was dismal in all ways, with paltry turnout, poor marketing and management. An insult to anyone that is Irish. (2 photos courtesy of the Hudson Reporter).
- Photo 8: The iconic Park on Park garage is nearly gone. A little nugget is all that’s left. 1415 Park Place from Bijou Properties is coming up next. Probably Hoboken’s most advanced residential building!
- Photo 9: Lastly – the Hoboken McDonald’s isn’t going away – just being massively renovated. No matter what the exterior looks like. The food will still likely give you diabetes and other horrid illnesses.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hoboken!